My main research interests are:
- Non-Hermitian quantum mechanics and theory of open quantum systems
- Theory of non-equilibrium dynamics and phase transitions
- Classical and quantum driven dissipative spin systems
- Superconductivity, theory of fluctuations
- Machine learning of phase transitions
- Quantum computing
I am actively working on the non-Hermitian formulation of non-equilibrium dynamics applied to a wide range of condensed matter systems. Most recently, I have been interested in applications of my research to quantum information science, e.g. studying quantum computing with molecular spin systems and theory of manipulating quantum information with spin-polarized currents. I am also interested in applications of state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to many-body physics.